SRMhub - Simplified eProcurement
Create your bid (Tender and asset disposal) and envelopes (PQ,RFT,RFQ) and publish
As a supplier or individual apply the published bids and submit your bids.
System auto evaluate your report (60%) and generates reports. The rest of 40 % is done by evaluation committee within the system.
Our Happy Clients
Our satisfied clients with e-procurement service